In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
Posted by thouse on Fri, 11/07/2014 - 1:58pm
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the November 6, 2014 Town Council meeting:
- Approved the Minutes of the October 14, 2014 Town Council Meeting.
- Approved Resolution #14-27 ~ Strongly supporting Palm Beach County’s continued membership in the Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council.
- Approved Resolution #14-28 ~ Approving and adopting the 2015 Revised Palm Beach County Local Mitigation Strategy Plan.
- Approved the Contract between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and Hy-Byrd, Inc. for Building Inspection Services.
- Approved Senator Jeff Clemens as Grand Marshal of the December 6, 2014 “Holidays in Paradise” Parade.
- Approved a forfeiture expenditure in an amount not to exceed $3,800 for the Police Department purchase of six (6) portable stage units to be used by the Police Department during “Drug Awareness” functions such as the Town’s Annual BBQ, “Better than Halloween” events, and the annual tree lighting event.
- Approved the bid award for the Forest Hill Boulevard Area 1 Sewer Project to B&B Underground, Inc.