In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
Posted by thouse on Wed, 12/10/2014 - 12:11pm
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the December 9, 2014 Town Council meeting:
- Approved the Minutes of the November 6, 2014 Town Council Meeting.
- Approved Resolution #14-29 ~ Authorizing the Town to execute the Agreement between the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores for vote processing equipment use and election services for the Town’s March 2015 municipal election.
- Approved Resolution #14-30 ~ Appointing the Town Clerk or her designee, the Supervisor of Elections or her designee, and one of the members of the Town Council that holds an office in a group that is not scheduled for the 2015 municipal election, as members of the Town of Lake Clarke Shores Municipal Election Canvassing Board for the Town’s March 2015 municipal election.
- Approved Resolution #14-31 ~ Authorizing budget transfers for fiscal year 2013/2014.
- Authorized Murray Logan to perform emergency replacement of the old pump bases and pipes for Lift Station 1 at a cost not to exceed $16,800.00. Funds will be taken from the approved Utility Fund Capital Budget.
- Approved forfeiture expenditure in an amount not to exceed $900.00 for the Police Department purchase of six (6) riser sockets and one (1) 3-stair step for the stage to be used by the Police Department during “Drug Awareness” functions such as the Town’s Annual BBQ and “Better than Halloween” events and during the Annual Tree Lighting event.
- Approved Land Use Permit – Junkin Properties, 7218 Pine Tree Lane~ New seawall.
- Approved Land Use Permit – Michael Zuloaga, 1444 Caribbean Road E~ New boatlift.
- Council Member Malcolm K. Lewis was presented a Resolution for his twenty-five years of dedicated municipal service to the Town of Lake Clarke Shores from Jim McGinn of the Florida League of Cities.