In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
Posted by thouse on Sat, 01/17/2015 - 1:50pm
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the January 13, 2015 Town Council meeting:
- Approved the Minutes of the December 9, 2014 Town Council Meeting.
- Approved Resolution #15-01 ~ Expressing Appreciation to Gene Platt for his exemplary service on the Code Enforcement Board.
- Approved to charge an advance ticket price of $5.00 for each additional barbeque ticket over the two (2) free barbeque tickets per household per year (tickets not required for children 5 and under).
- Approved Land Use Permit ~ Gerard Gallagher, 7437 Pine Tree Lane to replace a seawall and install a new dock.
- Approved Land Use Permit ~ Patricia Reilly, 8115 Pine Tree Lane to replace a seawall and install a new dock.
- Presented the “Key to the Town” to Joseph Iagrossi for his eleven (11) years of dedicated service as Building Official for the Town of Lake Clarke Shores.
- Renewed Agreement with Safe Home Pest Control Service for monthly pest control services in the amount of $207.00 per month.