In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
Posted by thouse on Thu, 02/12/2015 - 1:53pm
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the February 10, 2015 Town Council meeting:
- Approved the Minutes of the January 13, 2015 Town Council Meeting.
- Approved Resolution #15-02 ~ Appointing Kenneth Phillips as a regular member of the Code Enforcement Board with term expiring May 2016.
- Approved Resolution #15-03 ~ Appointing 2014 “Volunteer of the Year”.
- Approved a Proclamation recognizing the week of February 22-28, 2015 as “Engineers Week”.
- Approved a forfeiture expenditure in an amount not to exceed $3000.00 for the purchase of a commercial refrigerator for the Police Department for emergency operations such as hurricanes.
- Approved a forfeiture expenditure in an amount not to exceed $600.00 for the purchase of Law Enforcement Appreciation plaques for the Sheriff and Chiefs of Police that have assisted the Police Department throughout the year.
- Approved an Easement Agreement for the following Parcel Control Numbers generally known as 1800 and 1810 Forest Hill Boulevard and authorizing the Mayor to sign said Agreement: