In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
Posted by thouse on Tue, 03/31/2015 - 3:02pm
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the March 10, 2015 Town Council meeting:
- Approved the Minutes of the February 10, 2015 Town Council Meeting.
- Approved Resolution #15-04 – Proclaiming the election of non-contested candidates for Groups 1 & 2.
- Approved Resolution #15-05 – Approving FBIP Grant application for the Lake Clarke Shores Boat Ramp Park located at 1501 Barbados Road.
- Approved Proclamation recognizing April 2015 as Water Conservation Month.
- Approved Proclamation recognizing April 7, 2015 as Mayors Day of Recognition for National Service / National Service Recognition Day.
- Approved the following equipment as surplus and directing the Town Administrator to dispose of the equipment:
- Compaq Presario 1675
SERIAL#1V94CGX5V2JJ/ LCS ASSET TAG#00124
SERIAL#1V94CGX5V39H/LCS ASSET TAG#00122
- Panasonic Toughbook
- Approved Land Use Permit – Kris Thomas, 7211 Pine Tree Lane– Replace seawall and install new dock.