In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
Posted by thouse on Wed, 04/15/2015 - 11:08am
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the April 14, 2015 Town Council meeting:
- Approved the Minutes of the March 10, 2015 Town Council Meeting.
- Approved Resolution #15-07 – Expressing Appreciation to Louise Bing for her exemplary service on the Code Enforcement Board.
- Approved Resolution #15-08 – Expressing Appreciation for Services Rendered by the Volunteers during the Town’s 22nd Annual Barbecue.
- Approved Resolution #15-09 – Expressing Appreciation for Donations to the Town’s 22nd Annual Barbecue.
- Approved Resolution #15-10 – Expressing Appreciation to Christopher Harrison for his exemplary service on the Code Enforcement Board.
- Approved Proclamation recognizing May 10, 2015 as World Lupus Day.
- Approved Proclamation recognizing the month of April as Florida Water Professionals’ Month.
- Approved expenditure of $390.00 for six people (to be determined) to attend the Palm Beach County League of Cities Annual Installation GALA Luncheon on May 20, 2015 at the Kravis Center. Note: Council Member Shalhoub will be installed as 1st Vice President. In addition, Council Member Shalhoub will be installed on the Finance Committee, Legislative Committee, Fire Service Committee and Program Committee; Council Member Freebold will be installed on the Environmental Committee and Mr. Clark will be installed on the Transportation Committee. Council Member Rodriguez will remain a member of the League of Cities Criminal Justice Committee until December 2015.
- Approved Land Use Permit – Jeremy and Jessica Kobosko, 1410 Palm Circle – Install new dock.
- Presentation of Redevelopment Agency Information – Kim DeLaney, Ph.D., Director of Strategic Development and Policy, Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council.
- Presentation made to the Lake Clarke Shores Police Department.
- Approved the first reading of Ordinance #15-01 – Amending Chapter 2 – Administration ~ By adding Chapters under the jurisdiction of the Code Enforcement Board.
- Approved the first reading of Ordinance #15-02 – Opting out of the provisions for uniform filing dates and uniform election dates.
- Approved the first reading of Ordinance #15-03 – Amending Chapter 18 – Elections ~ By setting the dates for elections and qualifying periods.