In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the September 15, 2015 Town Council meeting:
- Approved the Minutes of the August 11, 2015 Town Council Meeting
- Approved Resolution #15-21 – Authorizing the Utility Department to participate in the water/wastewater mutual aid program of Florida’s Water/Wastewater Management Agency Response Network (FLAWARN) to address mutual aid during emergency situations.
- Approved Resolution #15-22 – Supporting freedom from discrimination for all individuals.
- Approved Land Use Permit – William Smith, 8220 West Lake Drive – Install new seawall and dock.
- Approved Land Use Permit – Larry Baum, 7700 Clarke Road – Install new seawall.
- Approved Land Use Permit – Wes Jordan, 8100 West Lake Drive – Reconstruct dock and boathouse roof.
- Approved retaining the following consultants for the 2015/2016 fiscal year:
Caldwell, Pacetti, Edwards, Schoech & Viator, LLP - Attorney
Engenuity Group - Engineer
AECOM – Utility Engineer
Stormwater J Engineering, Inc. – NPDES
Hy-Byrd, Inc. – Building Official Services
- Approved agreement with Clarke Aquatics to provide services from October 1, 2015 through September 30, 2016.