In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the November 10, 2015 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the October 13, 2015 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #15-27 – Appointing the Town Clerk or her designee, the Supervisor of Elections or her designee and one of the members of the Town Council that holds an office in a group that is not scheduled for the 2016 municipal election as members of the Town of Lake Clarke Shores Municipal Election Canvassing Board for the Town’s March 2016 municipal elections.
• Approved Resolution #15-28 – Authorizing the Town to execute the agreement between the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores for vote processing equipment use and election services for the Town’s March 2016 municipal elections.
• Approved Proclamation recognizing November 23-29 as Childhood Cancer Awareness Week.
• Approved the 2008 Ford Crown Victoria VIN #2FAFP71V28X167195 (black and white unit #708) as surplus and allow this vehicle to be traded in to offset the cost of equipment for the new police vehicle, which was included in the 2015/2016 budget.