In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the February 9, 2016 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the January 19, 2016 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #16-01 – Expressing Appreciation to Steve Kvarnberg for his exemplary service on the Zoning Board of Adjustments.
• Approved Proclamation recognizing the week of February 21-27, 2016 as “Engineers Week”.
• Approved Proclamation recognizing March 2016 as Ethics Awareness Month.
• Approved Interlocal Agreement between the School Board of Palm Beach County and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores regarding coordinated planning.
• Approved Agreement between Building Up Sports Academy, Inc. and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores to hold a summer fishing camp for children June 20 – June 24, 2016.