In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the December 16, 2016 Town Council meeting
• Approved the Minutes of the November 15, 2016 Public Hearing
• Approved the Minutes of the November 15, 2016 Town Council Meeting
• Approved Resolution #16-24 – Authorizing the Town to execute the agreement between the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores for vote processing equipment use and election services for the Town’s March 2017 municipal elections.
• Approved Resolution #16-25 – Appointing the Town Clerk or her designee, the Supervisor of Elections or her designee and one of the members of the Town Council that holds an office in a group that is not scheduled for the 2017 municipal election as members of the Town of Lake Clarke Shores Municipal Election Canvassing Board for the Town’s March 2017 municipal elections.
• Approved Resolution #16-32 – Expressing Appreciation for the Goods, Equipment and Efforts Rendered for the Town’s Annual “Loop around the Lake” 6K Run.
• Approved Resolution #16-33 – Appointing Trent Swift as an Alternate Member of the Code Enforcement Board.
• Approved Resolution #16-34 – Appointing Jessica Fontaine as a member of the Zoning Board of Adjustment.
• Approved a Proclamation in recognition of the 75th Anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
• Approved a Proclamation Expressing Appreciation to New Life Alliance Church for their service during the 2016 “Better than Halloween” Party.
• Approved a Proclamation Recognizing the Month of January 2017 as “National Stalking Awareness Month”.