In Case You Missed It ~ Council Actions
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the February 14, 2017 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the January 10, 2017 Local Planning Agency Public Hearing.
• Approved the Minutes of the January 10, 2017 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved of Resolution #17-02 – Expressing Appreciation to Mark Roberts for his exemplary service on the Zoning Board of Adjustments.
• Approved Resolution #17-03 – Amending Utility Fees and Charges to include a monthly charge to commercial utility customers for the annual Backflow Prevention Assembly Testing and Maintenance Program.
• Approved a Proclamation recognizing the week of February 19 – 25, 2017 as “Engineers Week”.
• Approved Agreement between Building Up Sports Academy, Inc. and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores to hold a summer fishing camp for children June 19 – June 23, 2017.