In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the April 11, 2017 Town Council meeting
• Approved the Minutes of the March 6, 2017 Candidate Forum.
• Approved the Minutes of the March 6, 2017 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #17-04 – Proclaiming the results of the March 14, 2017 Election.
• Approved Resolution #17-05 – Expressing Appreciation to Malcolm K. Lewis for his Exemplary Service as a Member of the Town Council.
• Approved Resolution #17-06 – Expressing Appreciation to Thomas C. Mayes, Jr. for his Exemplary Service as a Member of the Town Council.
• Approved Resolution #17-07 – Expressing Appreciation to William Thrasher, upon his retirement as the Town’s Finance Director
• Approved Resolution #17-09 – Honoring Banna Ghoito on her 100th Birthday.
• Approved Resolution #17-10 – Appointing Timothy McCarthy to the Code Enforcement Board.
• Approved Proclamation proclaiming the month of April 2017 as Water Professionals Month.
• Approved Proclamation proclaiming the month of April 2017 as Water Conservation Month.
• Approved the Second Amended and Restated Interlocal Agreement relating to the creation of the Florida Resiliency and Energy District.
• Approved Utility Easement Agreement for 6620 Mango Circle.
• Approved Utility Easement Agreement for 6621 Mango Circle.
• Approved the contract between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and Johnson-Davis, Inc. for installation of a new 8” potable water main, water services and fire hydrants along a portion of Carandis Road and a portion of Mango Circle and replacing a fire hydrant on Carandis Circle and giving authorization to the Mayor to sign the contract.
• Approved the Interlocal Agreement between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and Palm Beach County to purchase radio repair services from the County.
• Approved the annual resident “Hurricane Awareness” workshop to be held Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 6:30 pm.