In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the June 13, 2017 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the May 9, 2017 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #17-20 – Appointing William Steele as an Alternate Member of the Code Enforcement Board
• Approved Resolution #17-21 – Expressing Appreciation for services rendered by the volunteers and donors during the 12th Annual Waterway Clean-up.
• Approved Resolution #17-22 – Expressing Appreciation for services rendered by the volunteers and donors during the 10th Bass Fishing Tournament.
• Approved Resolution #17-23 – Authorizing Budget Transfer to reimburse purchase of seven (7) AEDs.
• Approved Resolution #17-24 – Authorizing the Mayor to sign an agreement with Phillips & Jordan, Inc. for disaster debris removal and disposal services.
• Approved Daniel Clark as the Town’s designated voting delegate during the 91st Annual Florida League of Cities, Inc. Conference.
• Approved Interlocal Agreement between Palm Beach County and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores for Funding of First Responder Training to provide funding in an amount not to exceed $10,000 annually, as a partial off-set of the Town’s cost of providing EMT training, certification and related equipment for first responder personnel.
• Approved the Utility and Access Easement Agreement and acceptance of the Bill of Sale between Forest Hill Family Partnership, Ltd and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores that will transfer the ownership of the sewer lift station located at 1825 Forest Hill Boulevard to the Town of Lake Clarke Shores.