In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the October 10, 2017 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the September 26, 2017 Second and Final Pubic Budget Hearing.
• Approved the Minutes of the September 26, 2017 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #17-31 – Designating the week of October 23 -29, 2017 as “Florida City Government Week”.
• Approved a Proclamation recognizing October 11, 2017 as YWCA of Palm Beach County Day.
• Approved the 2018 events and dates:
|Children’s Movie Nights||April 6th; June 1st|
|25th Annual Barbecue||April 8th|
|13th Annual Waterway Cleanup||April 21st|
|11th Annual Bass Fishing Tournament||April 28th|
|International Coastal Cleanup||September 15th|
|A “Better Than Halloween” Party||October 31st|
|5K “Loop Around the Lake”||November 18th|
|20th Annual “Holidays in Paradise” Parade||December 1st|
|Jim and Judy Tackett Memorial Christmas Tree Decorating & Lighting||December 1st|