In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the June 12, 2018 Town Council meeting
• Approval of the Minutes of the May 8, 2018 Town Council Meeting.
• Approval of Resolution #18-16 – Appointing Members to the Code Enforcement Board.
• Approval of Resolution #18-17 – to piggyback from the City of West Palm Beach Construction Contract #14-15-134 with All County Pavement Management Solutions for paving the roadways in Lake Clarke Estates in an amount not to exceed $129,574.00.
• Approval of Proclamation proclaiming July 1, 2018 as Honor Guards Day
• Approval of Daniel Clark as the Town’s designated voting delegate during the 92nd Annual Florida League of Cities, Inc. Conference.
• Approval of the revised Division of Emergency Management Statewide Mutual Aid Agreement (SMAA).
• Approval to piggy-back the Solid Waste Authority agreement with Thompson Consulting Services for Disaster Debris Management and Support Services (Agreement #17-205).
• Approval of Land Use – Leopoldo Roca, 8315 Pine Tree Lane– Boat Dock