In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the August 14, 2018 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the July 10, 2018 Budget Workshop.
• Approved the Minutes of the July 10, 2018 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #18-18 – Approving the Initial Assessment for Phase 1 Sewer Improvements within Sewer Service Area 1.
• Approved the Interlocal Agreement between the Palm Beach County School Board and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores for assistance in patrolling Meadow Park Elementary School during the 2018/2019 school year.
• Approved agreement between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and Nolen, Holt & Miner, P.A. to extend auditing services to the end of the 2022 fiscal year.
• Approved agreement between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and Walker’s Property Management Service of South Florida, Inc. for cleaning services for the 2018/2019 fiscal year.
• Approved Letter of Intent between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and ABM to perform an investment grade audit of the Town facilities.
• Approved instillation of security cameras at Arabian Road entrance to Town.