In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
Posted by zburgess on Wed, 01/16/2019 - 1:00pm
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the November 13, 2018 Town Council meeting:
- Approved Minutes of the October 9, 2018 Town Council Meeting.
- Approved Resolution #18-29 – Appointing the Town Clerk or her designee, the Supervisor of Elections or her designee and one of the members of the Town Council that holds an office in a group that is not scheduled for the 2019 municipal election as members of the Town of Lake Clarke Shores Municipal Election Canvassing Board for the Town’s March 2019 municipal elections.
- Approved Resolution #18-30 – Authorizing the Town to execute the agreement between the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores for vote processing equipment use and election services for the Town’s March 2019 municipal elections.
- Approved Resolution #18-31 – Renewing Amended Interlocal Agreement between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and the Village of Palm Springs for Dispatch Services for another five years.
- Approved Senator Lori Berman as Grand Marshal of the 20th Annual “Holiday’s in Paradise” Parade.
- Approved Land Use Permit – Jeffery Shahin, 8121 Pine Tree Lane – Boat dock
- Approved Land Use Permit – Tamara Petrelli, 7830 Pine Tree Lane – Seawall
- Approved Land Use Permit – James Cheever, 1420 Palm Circle – Seawall
- Approved Land Use Permit – Andy Carson, 7150 West Lake Drive – Seawall