In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the February 12, 2019 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the January 8, 2019 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #2019-02 – Establishing a Merchant Funded Fee Model and Authorizing Agreement with BridgePay Gateway and Automated Merchant Systems for Payment Processing
• Approved Resolution #2019-03 – Proclaiming the 2018 “Volunteer of the Year”.
• AApproved Resolution #2019-04 – Approving the Town’s Participation in the Florida Surplus Asset Fund Trust
• Approved Resolution #2019-05 – Supplementing Resolution #16-15 to authorize any and all Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Administrators authorized by Florida Development Finance Corporation (FDFC) and Florida Resiliency and Energy District (FRED) to provide PACE financing within the jurisdictional limits of the Town.
• Approved Resolution #2019-06 – Proclaiming the election of non-contested candidates for Groups 1 & 2.
• Approved Resolution #2019-07 – Amending the Lake Clarke Shores Accounting Procedures Manual and revising the Cash Management Policy.
• Approved Resolution #2019-08 – Amending the Town’s Personnel Policies and Procedures to include a Telecommuting Program.
• Approved forfeiture expenditure in an amount not to exceed $5,000.00 for the Police Department to purchase two Kustom Signal Pro Laser 4 speed guns to comply with the provisions of FS 932.701.
• Renewed annual agreement with My PR Guru LLC for communication services.
• Approved Agreement between Building Up Sports Academy, Inc. and the Town of Lake Clarke Shores to hold a summer fishing camp for children during the week of June 17 – June 21, 2019.
• Approved Drainage Easement Agreement – 8319 Pine Tree Lane