In Case You Missed It ~ Council Action
In case you missed it, below are the Council Actions from the March 12, 2019 Town Council meeting:
• Approved the Minutes of the February 12, 2019 Town Council Meeting.
• Approved Resolution #2019-09 – Authorizing Budget transfers within the CRA Budget for the 2018/2019 FY by increasing the Forest Hill Boulevard Median Maintenance budget from $10,000 to $20,000.
• Approved an agreement between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and Global Software, a division of N. Harris Computer Corporation, to purchase the TAC.10 Software System which will upgrade the Police Department’s Records Management System to be compatible with the system used by the Village of Palm Springs Police Department.
• Approved Proclamation proclaiming the month of April 2019 as “Water Professionals Month”.
• Approved Proclamation proclaiming the month of April 2019 as Water Conservation Month.
• Approved the contract between the Town of Lake Clarke Shores and Johnson-Davis, Inc. for the Seminole Drive Bridge Replacement Utility Relocation Project in an amount not to exceed $269,234.79, that “piggybacks” upon the Palm Beach County WUD 16-013 bid, Approval to authorize the Mayor to execute the agreement with Johnson-Davis, Inc., once it has been reviewed by the Town Attorney and to authorize the Town Administrator to adjust the contract, if necessary, due to unforeseen circumstances during construction in an amount not to exceed $30,000.00.
• Approved an additional full time administration position.
• Approved fourteen (14) inoperable Police Department radios as surplus and allowing these items to be disposed.
• Approved Land Use Permit – John Kolshak, 1502 Wagner Circle – Boathouse dock with boatlift.