Lake Clarke Shores Inaugural Triples Tennis Tournament
February 10th, 2018
What is a Triple?
- In Tennis this means a group of 3 players will be on the court for each side
Teams will be made by the Lake Clarke Shores Tennis Coach, 6 players will be on a Team divided into 2 sets of 3 players, to create a 9.0 set.
- Tennis players are ranked on a scale of 1-5 so by adding the skill score of 3 players we will make a 9.0 set.
- It is necessary for the Tennis Coach to create the Teams based on skill so each Team is evenly weighted as much as possible, this gaurntees players will compliment each other for a successful and fun tournament.
What skill level is needed to register?
- Basic knowledge of Tennis is required, you can register if your not a pro but some skill set is needed as Tournaments are fast paced and have rules.
- If you don't know what your score is please speak with Eliza Fletcher at email@example.com or 561-964-1515, and the Tennis Coach will arrange an appointment to meet with you.
- If you are just a beginner but would love to get invovled please reach out to Eliza Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-964-1515, we need score keepers, tennis ball wranglers and safety volunteers.
How do I register?
- Registration is $25.00 per player
- Please fill out the Registration Form and return to Lake Clarke Shores Town Hall and pay the Registration Fee, check, and cash are accepted for no additional fee, credit cards are accepted however a service charge will apply.
All players will receive a participation bag, the winning Team of Six will receive Gift Cards.
Please feel free to call and speak with Eliza Fletcher at email@example.com or 561-964-1515, for any questions or for more information.