This past weekend the Town of Lake Clarke Shores held its 8th Annual Bass Fishing Tournament. There were 22 boats and 44 anglers participating in the event this year. Congratulations to the following winners!
- 1st place, with a total fish weight of 18.45 lbs. went to Tim Rose and Joe Irene.
- 2nd place, with a total fish weight of 17.25 lbs. went to Jason Dutton and Chase Craig.
- 3rd place went to Don Townsend and Rick Zenoll with a total weight of 16.10 lbs.
- 4th place went to Patrick Hazelton and Jamie Chism with a total weight of 15.35 lbs.
- Biggest fish caught went to Scott Seaman and Mike Wood with their catch of 5.55 lbs.
Everyone enjoyed the lunch provided by Vice Mayor Freebold and his crew after the official weigh-in was completed.
We would like to give a BIG THANKS to all of the sponsors and donors that made this event possible!
- Safe Home Pest Control
- Gambler Baits
- Marty Barker – Embroidery by Marty
- B & A Design Builders
- Ande Lines
- Park Furniture & Interiors
- Bruiser Baits
- Charles Schwab – WPB Office
- Hold Em Up Worms
- Bill Pollard – Trim Carpenter
- Helen Brunson
You can check out the tournament photos here!