Commencing May 18th, 2015 and ending June 4th, 2015, residents may experience a slight chlorine taste and/or odor in the tap water during this period. If you are especially sensitive to the taste or odor of chlorine, you may keep an open container of drinking water in your refrigerator for a few hours to allow the chlorine to dissipate.
Users of home and commercial dialysis machines, fish tank and aquarium owners and those sensitive to chlorine are advised to take appropriate precautions. This action is taken to assure a safe potable water supply to our customers by providing additional protection against bacteria and may be done periodically in the future.
As part of this process, the Town will be flushing fire hydrants. If you need additional information, please contact (561) 642-7870.