Daniel P. Clark, PE Town Administrator Mr. Clark has more than 27 years of engineering experience in water and wastewater utilities and four years Municipal Government experience. Mr. Clark is a licensed Professional Engineer and has a Master Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Vice-President, Clark & McCarthy Engineers, P.A.
- City Engineer, City of Palm Beach Gardens
- Growth Management Administrator, City of Palm Beach Gardens
- Consulting Engineer, Seacoast Utility Authority
- Design Engineer (Water Systems), Pacific Power and Light
- Assistant Superintendent, City of Salem Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Member, Economic Development Advisory Board, Palm Beach Gardens
- Chair, Citizens Advisory Committee on Transit Oriented Development, Palm Beach Gardens
- Board Member, Young Singers of the Palm Beaches a 501(C)3 not-for-profit Community Children's Choir
- Board Chair, Young Singers of the Palm Beaches Foundation
- Committee Member, Together Anything's Possible (TAP), a PGA Tour Charity
- Palm Beach County City Managers Association
- Consulting Engineers Legislative Council
- Florida Engineering Society
- American Society of Civil Engineers