Permit Checklist for Irrigation Projects
This checklist is designed to assist applicants in knowing what information is required to be submitted with the irrigation permit application.
- Submit 2 copies of a survey showing all property lines, all buildings on the property and easements.
- Submit 2 copies of the site plan showing the irrigation system and sprinkler head locations on the survey/site plan.
- A copy of the contract, if a contractor is hired for the job.
Please make sure to include the information below on the permit application:
THE PERMIT WILL COVER WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Installation of well and new sprinkler system (separate permit required for well)
- Installation of new sprinkler system utilizing existing well
- Installation of new sprinkler system utilizing potable water supply
- Installation of new sprinkler system using water from adjacent lake/canal
- Modifications/repairs to existing sprinkler system
- Changing from potable water to well water; sprinkler system is existing
- Changing from potable water to drawing from lake or canal; existing sprinkler system
- Changing from well water to potable water; existing sprinkler system
- Changing from drawing from lake or canal to potable water; existing sprinkler system
- Other – Please note
If using a well or potable water supply or drawing from lake or canal
If installing a new well – In addition to obtaining a separate Lake Clarke Shores building permit, a permit from the PBC Health Dept. is required. A copy of the Health Dept. permit must be attached to the permit application.
Location, Horsepower, Source of Electricity, Wire size and Type of pump
If new sprinkler system or repairing/replacing system, include the number and type of heads used and the number of zones
All automatic sprinkler systems require a rain sensor.
Location of rain sensor and the method of support for the rain sensor
NOTE: FINAL INSPECTIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PERMITS